The ‘Coplin’ rug is all about tone and texture. Hand-woven with undyed natural color wool, the rug gets its texture from the interesting weaving technique. The Moroccan inspired design makes it good to go with a variety of decor settings and its attractive price point makes it a must-have.
# Hand Woven
# Undyed Natural
# Natural Fibre
# Best Seller
# Customizable A-D
Hand Woven Coplin Rug
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.